Saint-Gobain PAM UK specialises in the manufacture of cast iron above and below ground drainage s
A high performing mechanically jointed cast iron drainage system for soil, waste, vent and internal rainwater applications and suspended drainage. Ensign meets the requirements of ISO 6594 offering individual cast iron drainage systems for above ground applications, and is tested and kitemark approved to the product standard BS EN 877. The above ground soil and waste system is coated red.
- Diameter range: 50mm to 600mm.
- Ductile iron couplings up to 300mm.
- Pressure capability:
- 50-150mm 5 bar restrained.
- 200-300mm 3 bar restrained.
- Pipes are manufactured using the De Lavaud process producing pipes with high mechanical and impact resistant properties and are easier to cut.
- Externally coated with an acrylic, anti-corrosive red primer - average dry thickness 40 microns.
- Internally - two-part epoxy lining, ochre in colour - average thickness 130 microns.
- Externally coated in red epoxy to an average thickness of 70 microns. Internally coated to an average thickness of 150 micron.
Key Features & Benefits
- Proven high performance drainage system that can withstand significantly higher pressures than other materials like HDPE and stainless steel.
- Excellent fire resistance (See The Burning Question)
- The quietest drainage solutions (See Acoustic Drainage)
- Strength and rigidity
- Excellent range of waste connections including
- Multi-manifolds in 100 and 150m diameters
- Proven solution and first choice for prestigious commercial projects, Hospitals, schools, public buildings
Standards & Approvals
- Kitemark approved to BS EN 877
- Fire Rating: A1
- Tested to BS EN 14366: 2004 laboratory measurement of noise from waste water systems
- CE Marked