Saint-Gobain PAM UK specialises in the manufacture of cast iron above and below ground drainage s
Soil, drain & rainwater
- Diameter range: 100mm and 150mm.
- Manual push-fit joint – 0.5 bar performance.
- Pipes – Ensign soil double spigot manufactured by the De Lavaud process producing pipes with high mechanical properties, impact resistance and easier to cut.
- Coatings: See Ensign Soil.
Key Features & Benefits
- All the benefits of cast iron with speed and simplicity of push fit assembly.
- Quietest system on the market. Tested to BS EN 14366 – up to 10 dB (A) quieter than the best acoustic plastic systems.
- Simple push-fit couplings.
- Excellent range of connections to waste pipes:
- Boss pipes with up to 3 boss connections
- Manifold connector with extended tail
- Radius curve single and double branches with up 4 boss positions.
- BRE study – demonstrated significantly quicker to install than HDPE fusion welded pipe systems in vertical applications.
- Ideal solution for flats and apartments.
Standards & Approvals
- Kitemark approved to BS EN 877 for gravity purposes 0.5 bar performance
- CE Marked
- Fire rating - A1
- Tested to Acoustic standard BS EN 14366: 2004