Saint-Gobain PAM UK specialises in the manufacture of cast iron above and below ground drainage s
EPAMS Siphonic Cast Iron Rainwater Drainage System
Soil, drain & rainwater
EPAMS Siphonic System
Architectural design and roof sizes of certain modern buildings can often make the installation of conventional rainwater drainage a difficult task, and with increasing rainfall intensity the need to evacuate rainwater from the roof at higher speeds is becoming more important.
The EPAMS cast iron rainwater system from Saint-Gobain PAM UK provides the perfect siphonic solution, as it requires fewer vertical stacks and can use smaller diameter outlets and pipework horizontally that can run parallel to roof saving on installation and space.
- Steel Siphonic outlets in 50, 75, 100 and 125mm Diameters for various roof type applications.
- Cast Iron pipework to BS EN 877 in diameters 50mm to 600mm.
- Externally coated with an acrylic, anti-corrosive red primer - average dry thickness 40 microns.
- Internally - two-part epoxy lining, ochre in color - average thickness 130 microns.
- Internally and externally red epoxy coated.
- Stainless steel mechanical couplings supported by a range of grip collars.
- Capable of withstanding -0.9 bar negative pressure
- Saint-Gobain PAM Technical department provide a full siphonic system design.
Please note - any changes on site involve total re-calculation of the system design and cannot be made without prior agreement.
Key Features & Benefits
- Gradient free installation, requiring less roof space
- Reduced diameter of pipework
- Fewer vertical stacks
- All benefits of cast iron, fire resistance, acoustic performance, strength, and long life
- Requires no expansion control
Standards & Approvals
- BBA Certified 06/4328
- Member of SRDA (Syphonic Roof Drainage Association)
- Designs in accordance with BS 8490: 2007 BSI design guide to siphonic drainage
- Fire Rating: A1