GripTop is a complete range of D400 anti-skid treated access covers providing durable performance where the road configuration and traffic conditions require long-lasting grip for added safety. GripTop is a proven cover surface treatment developed from years of research. Saint-Gobain PAM UK has applied GripTop to the PAM range of products - Inter Ax2, Ult-Emax, Opt-Emax - to provide extra safety when it matters most.
GripTop: when the bonding technology combines the strength of ductile cast iron with the stopping power of aggregates
10 good reasons to choose GripTop
- GripTop meets road skid resistance requirements and contributes to improve safety on all roads.
- Choosing GripTop demonstrates forward thinking in line with impending government legislation.
- GripTop has demonstrated proven durability in exhaustive trials.
- GripTop can be safely and beneficially installed in carriageway wheel tracks.
- GripTop brings extra safety to our major ranges of manhole covers providing with a wide choice of dimensions.
- GripTop manufacturing process is fully industrialised and operated under Quality Insurance Management.
- GripTop is a proven maintenance-free solution.
- GripTop is fully compliant to BS EN 124 and is Kite-Marked.
- GripTop covers are virtually invisible when dressed to match existing road surface colour.
- GripTop helps improve aesthetics in the urban environment.