Fixed Flange Joint
Rigid joint for above ground potable water and sewer applications.
- Range availability:
- Natural pipe DN80-800 (DN900-1000 on consultation)
- Classic pipe D900-1600*
- Integral Zinalium pipe DN80-800 (DN900-1000 on consultation)
- Integral pipe DN900-1600*
- Fittings DN80-2000
- Pressure ratings: PN10, PN16 (as standard), PN25 & PN40
Key Features & Benefits
- Rigid joint for above ground usage
- Strength of DI supports external bending moment
- High beam strength accommodates spans up to 16m
- No risk of performance loss through UV degradation
- Seal achieved by the compression of the gasket when bolting together two flanges.
- Flanges are fixed, i.e. can not be rotated.