Timesaver Soil (Heritage)
A mechanically jointed cast iron drainage system for above ground soil, waste and vent and internal rainwater systems.
- Diameter range: 50 to 150mm.
- Ductile iron couplings.
- Pipes are manufactured using the De Lavaud process producing pipes with high mechanical and impact properties and easier to cut.
- Externally coated with a black alkyd paint.
- Internally - two-part epoxy lining, ochre in color.
- Internally and externally with a black water based paint.
Standards & Approvals
- Kitemark approved to BS 416 part 2
- Fire Rating: A2 s1, do
Download more info
Key Features & Benefits
- Proven high performance drainage system that has served the construction industry for over 40 years.
- Range of push-fit sockets for traditional appearance.
- Pipes available in 1.8m lengths in 100 and 75mm to support traditional market.
- Ideal solution for external soil stacks.
- Excellent range of access fittings.
- Strap-on boss fitting