A true half round cast iron gutter system assembled using a unique jointing clip.
- Available in 125mm.
- Designed to connect to 75mm circular downpipe system.
- Flow capacity of 1.5 litres per second.
- Coating - Black water based primer for onsite painting.
- Also available in the Classical Plus finished coat (see section for coating specification).
Standards & Approvals
- Classical range is designed in accordance with BS 460.
- Made from up to 97% recycled content.
- 100% recyclable.
- Up to 100 years life span.
Download more info
Key Features & Benefits
- Fast, clean and easier to install.
- Higher flow capacity than existing 150mm standard half round.
- Double spigot design, so fewer fittings required.
- Flexibility of the jointing clip can allow some deflection.
- Joints can be completed in a matter of minutes and in any weather condition.
- Aesthetic charm no other material can match.
- Strength to withstand:
- High winds.
- Heavy snow loads (subject to correct bracketing).
- Vandalism / accidental damage.