Traditional cast iron rainwater and gutter systems pre-painted in high performance semi-gloss finished coat for immediate installation.
- 8 gutter profiles.
- Circular, square an rectangular downpipe systems.
- High performing Polymer Powder Alloy (PPA571) in a black semi gloss to an average thickness of 200 micron.
- Black as standard available on half round and ogee gutters and circular downpipe systems from stock. Other profiles to order.
- Other colours available to order - price on application.
- Tested to 1500 hours salt spray and ultra-violet resistance.
- Product is supplied wrapped to protect from damage.
- After installation, it is important that any slight installation damage to the coating is repaired with touch-up paint.
- Any cut ends should be primer and top coated.
- Primer/top coat touch-up tins are available in 0.5 litre tins.
Standards & Approvals
- Design in accordance with BS 460.
Download more info
Key Features & Benefits
- Ready for immediate installation.
- Factory-applied coating for consistent performance.
- Durable, longlasting even finish.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Saves up to 60% installation time.
- When gutter jointing kits are used - installations can be completed in a day.