Build in full safety on ductile cast iron piles complete
The ductile iron micropile is an industrial product for construction, which can be adapted to land constraints and building types.
It is a ductile iron pile with a narrow cross-section that is 'driven' or hammered into the ground using an excavator fitted with a standard hydraulic hammer. The micropiles are installed in groups to establish the foundation of a building or to reinforce it.
Why choose ductile iron piles ?
- The durability and resistance of ductile iron to pile driving, soil compaction and structural load.
- Fast, automatic assembly : fitted together using specific male and female conical ends.
- The reliability and durability of foundations with a rigid set of piles that are perfectly fitted together.
- The injection of concrete into the piles increases the performance of the foundation.
- They are the perfect solution for geotechnical requirements, combining friction effect and point effect to constitute effective and long-lasting ground reinforcement.
PAM micropiles: speed, flexibility and competitiveness !
PAM's driven ductile iron piles represent a very competitive economical solution thanks to the speed of their installation and the flexibility this solution offers (ideal for areas offering little room to maneuver, for example). In fact, driven piles necessitate only half the time, manpower and excavation/removal required by bored piles.
PAM micropiles are used for various types of construction :
- Rental buildings and residences
- Industrial buildings and warehouses
- Hillside underpinning and stabilization
- Foundations of silos, masts and wind turbines
- Foundations of bridges. Soil reinforcement
- Invert anchorage
- Pipeline supports
PAM micropiles: the benefits that make all the difference !
- Quick and easy driving and trajectory and depth checking
- Automatic linkage, easy to use, top pile cut off at ground level
- No excavated earth or material to be removed after driving
- Economical: low investment costs for the company
- High installation rhythm, up to 500 m of piles driven per day
- Very little pile cutting required on site, cut-offs can be re-used
- Last a very long time in the ground
- Immediate safety ensured
- Low vibration levels during pile driving.
- Over 30 years' experience
- More than 5,000 km of piles installed