Saint-Gobain PAM UK specialises in the manufacture of cast iron above and below ground drainage s
Soil, drain & rainwater
Classical Rainwater System
Traditional primed cast iron rainwater and gutter systems compliant with BS460.
- 8 gutter profiles comprising:
- Half round 100,115,125,150mm.
- Beaded HR 100, 115,125mm.
- Deep Half round 100x75, 125x75mm.
- Ogee 100, 115 & 125mm.
- 100x75, 125x100, 150x100.
- Notts OG 115mm.
- Express HR 125mm.
- Box 100x75mm.
- Circular dowpipe systems in 65, 75 and 100mm diameter - eared and no ears.
- Square and rectangular downpipe systems in 75x75, 100x75, 100x100 and 125x100mm sizes.
- Coating - Black water based primer.
Key Features & Benefits
- Longevity - life expectancy up to 100 years.
- Aesthetic charm no other material can match.
- Strength to withstand:
- High winds.
- Heavy snow loads (subject to correct bracketing)
- Vandalism / accidental damage.
- Rainwater diverter kits available on 65/75mm downpipes.
Standards & Approvals
- Classical range is designed in accordance with BS 460.
- Made from up to 97% recycled content.
- 100% recyclable.
- Up to 100 years life span.
For further information visit the Classical website