Valves & hydrants
Gate Way Resilient Seated
Resilient seated gate valve for use in potable water systems and buried service.
- Diameter range: DN50 – DN300 (DN350- DN600 on consultation)
- Ductile iron EPDM encapsulated gate
- Maximum operating temperature 50°C
- Standard direction is clockwise to close (anti-clockwise is also available)
- Cap top operated supplied as standard
- PN16 flanges as standard
- Blue fusion bonded epoxy coated
Key Features & Benefits
- Ductile iron material:
- high strength to weight ratio
- long term reliability
- Integral cast feet offer ease of storage and installation
- High tensile stainless steel stem ensure strength and corrosion resistance
- Handwheel operated supplied as separate retro fitting kit.
- Bevel gearbox operated.
- Actuator operated.
Accessories and Spares available
- Cap tops
- Tee keys
- Extension spindle systems
Standards & Approvals
- Compliant to BS EN 1074-2 and BS 5163-1
- WRAS approved