Rapid Ve Joint
External high performance anchoring system for both potable water and sewer applications.
- Range availability:
- Natural DN350-800 (DN900-1000 on consultation)
- Classic D900-1200
- Integral Zinalium DN100-800 (DN900-1000 on consultation)
- Integral DN900-1200
- TT range: PEC DN100-700 & PUX DN800-1200
- Fittings DN100-1200
- Joint deflection up to 3°
- PFA: 50-16 bar (depending on diameter):
Key Features & Benefits
- High pressure mechanical anchorage
- Eliminates the need for thrust blocks
- Weld bead can be site applied
- Flexible joint to cope with ground movement
- Seal achieved by the compression of the gasket (same socket & gasket as rapid joint).
- Anchorage provided by a weld bead on the spigot and a locking ring, bolted gland and hook bolts.