Rapid VI joint
Standard self-anchoring joint for both potable water and sewer applications.
- Range availability DN80-600 only:
- Integral Zinalium
- Integral - pH1
- Joint deflection up to 5°
- PFA: 16-8 bar (depending on diameter):
Key Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for thrust blocks
- Capable of angular deflection and longitudinal withdrawal with no loss of performance
- Provides opportunity to reduce the number of fittings
- Flexible joint to cope with ground movement
- One joint whatever the application
- Easy identification of gaskets
- Seal achieved by the compression of the gasket.
- The stainless steel teeth, embedded in the gasket, restrain the joint when under pressure.