GS Range Couplings and Adaptors
Dedicated couplings (GSLink) and dedicated flange adaptors (GSQuick) with low tolerance to suit known pipe OD. Suitable for use with ductile iron pipes.
This range of adapters is available from DN 60 to DN 200 in the anchoring version and from DN 60 to DN 300 in the non-anchoring version. The PFA is 16 bar for both versions. Multi-pitch circle flange PN 10 and 16. Quick GS, flange adapter for ductile iron pipes with large diameters The range is available from DN 350 to DN 1000 in a non-anchoring version. The PFA is between 10 and 16 bar.
This range of couplings for ductile iron pipes is available fromm DN 40 to DN 100 with a PFA of 40 bar, from DN 125 to DN 300 with a PFA of 25 bar and from DN 350 to DN 600 with a PFA of 16 bar. For larger diamteter ductile iron pipes the couplings are available from DN 350 to DN 1000, with a PFA of 16 bar.
- Diameter range: DN350 – DN1200
- Maximum operating temperature 60°C
- Rated to 16 bar as standard
- WRAS approved EPDM gasket as standard
- DN1400 – DN2000
- To suit other pipe materials
- 10 and 25 bar rated couplings
- 10 and 25 bar rated flange adaptors
- Nitrile gasket
- Stepped couplings
- Notched flange adaptors for end restraint
Key Features & Benefits
- Gaskets and bolting supplied loose for ease of installation
Accessories & Spares Available
- Replacement gasket
Standards & Approvals
Videos and pictures