FlexLock self-restrained dismantling joints
- Diameter range: DN50 – DN300
- Maximum operating temperature 40°C
- Working pressure of 16 bar on water uti DN200 & 10 bar for DN250 & DN300
- Ability to provide angular deflection
- Restrains pressure thrusts without thrust blocks at bends
- WRAS approved EPDM gasket as standard
- Diameter range: DN50 – DN1200
Dismantling joint for flanged butterfly valve
When bracketed to a flanged valve, this dismantling joint facilitates its dismantling and its reassembly in situ on the pipeline. At the same time, it guarantees continued mechanical resistance.
The substantial adjustable travel of these products means the “face to face” tolerances of the equipment to be installed is no longer a concern. It also makes placing joint rings between flanges easier, even those with inserts.
This range of dismantling joints is available from DN 40 to DN 2000, with PFAs of 10, 16 and 25 bar.
Dismantling joint for butterfly valve without flanges
Standards & Approvals