Mechanically jointed cast iron drainage system for below ground applications and bridge drainage.
- Diameter range: 100 to 600mm.
- Ductile iron couplings 100 to 300mm.
- Steel high-performance couplings 400-600mm.
- Pipes are manufactured using the De Lavaud process producing pipes with high mechanical and impact resistant properties and are easier to cut.
- Externally - initial flame applied anti-corrosive zinc coating at 130gr/m2 then painted with a grey acrylic primer to an average dry thickness of 40 microns.
- Internally with a two part epoxy lining, ochre in colour, to an average thickness of 250 micron.
- Shall be protected internally and externally coated with a grey powder epoxy to an average thickness of 150 microns.
Key Features & Benefits
- Lightweight high performance drainage system.
- Ideal for rodding point drainage design and bridges
- High performance mechanical couplings or push-fit couplings for quick pipe laying
- Large diameter range
Standards & Approvals
- Kitemark approved to EN 877
- Fire Rating: A2 s1, do
- CE Marked
Videos and pictures