A mechanically jointed cast iron drainage system for buried below ground and bridge applications.
- Diameter range: 100, 150 and 225mm.
- Ductile iron couplings.
- Exceptional crush resistance - vastly superior to other materials
- Timesaver BS437 = 150KN/m.
- Clay = 40KN/m.
- Plastic = 6KN/m.
- Pipes are manufactured using the De Lavaud process producing pipes with high mechanical and impact properties and easier to cut.
- Externally coated with a black alkyd paint.
- Internally - two-part epoxy lining, ochre in color.
- Internally and externally with a black water based paint.
Key Features & Benefits
- Proven high performance drainage system that has served the construction industry for nearly 40 years.
- Strongest system on the market
- Can be installed in as dug trenches
- First choice for under building drainage and unstable ground
- Traditional range of British Standard fittings, chambers, gully traps, gully inlets and raising piences
Standards & Approvals
- Kitemark approved to BS 437
- Fire Rating: A1
Videos and pictures