Eurocheck is a non-return or swing check valve for use in both horizontal and vertical systems. Suitable for potable water or sewage application.
- Diameter range: DN80 – DN300 (DN350- DN600 on consultation)
- Ductile iron WRAS approved EPDM coated disc (RS) or stainless steel disc (MF)
- Maximum operating temperature 70°C
- Standard arrangement is for the lever on the left hand side when facing downstream
- Bare shaft supplied as standard
- PN16 flanges as standard
- Blue fusion bonded epoxy coated
Key Features & Benefits
- Ductile iron material:
- high strength to weight ratio
- long term reliability
- Integral cast feet offer ease of storage and installation
- Stainless steel hinge pin with copper alloy bushes ensures a positive location and the smooth operation of the lever & weight
- Lever & weight and safety guard system kits available for installation on site.
- Opposite hand (right hand side).
Accessories and Spares available
- Disc and Hinge Pins
Standards & Approvals
- Compliant to BS EN 1074-3
Videos and pictures