Saint-Gobain Construction Products UK Limited
Saint-Gobain Construction Products UK Limited trading as 'Saint-Gobain PAM UK' are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed to comply with these guidelines.
- Our site is designed to work at a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768. In most cases, our users have a screen resolution greater than this.
- Navigation is included in common elements across our website.
- Stylesheets are used on our website using relative text sizes, except in the few cases where we are using graphical text.
- Text size can be altered using the 'View' menu in your web browser.
- Images that are used to give information have alternative text attributes. Where an image is used for purely decorative purposes, the alt attribute is left blank.
- We don't use colour solely to convey information.
- A sitemap is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Access Keys on a Desktop/Laptop Computer
These can be accessed by:
- On a PC: Hold down the Alt key
- On a Mac: Hold down the Ctrl key
- When using Mozilla Firefox web browser: Hold down the Alt and Shift keys
- Then press one of the following access keys to navigate around this website:
1. Water & Sewer
2. Soil, Drain & Rainwater
3. Access Covers & Gratings
4. Corporate Information
5. Contact Us
This web site has been tested on the following browsers and platforms.
- Internet Explorer v7.0. v8.0. v9.0. v10.0.
- Firefox v.6.0+
- Google Chrome
- Safari v4.0+
On Windows platforms (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7) & Macintosh computers (OS X).